1. While we endeavour to meet all individual instructions, they will be subject to the terms and conditions of the courier used and are NOT guaranteed.
2. In order to enable us to operate nationwide delivery, we send our goods via a third party pallet network or courier service.
3. AM & OR SATURDAY REQUESTS If required we can offer AM & Saturday for a small premium, please contact the office if you require such a service
4. The delivery depot is contracted for a one man, kerb side delivery only. While we endeavour to meet the expectations set out in this delivery information guide, any movement of the goods on your property is at the driver’s discretion and we cannot guarantee this service. We encourage drivers to help where conditions safely allow however, please note that the driver may at their sole discretion be unable to leave the pallet at the specified location for any reason (including, for example, because the location does not meet the requirements set out), we are not be liable in any way for refusing to leave the goods in the specified location
5. We do not have access to vehicles with cranes and therefore we cannot lift goods over any raised surfaces.
6. If the delivery driver arrives at your address when the delivery information has been booked in and no one is available to accept delivery, with no suitable place for the goods to be left then there will be a redelivery charge. Please make sure we have a suitable number and that you are available to contact on your agreed delivery date.
7. If you have provided “Authority to Leave” this means that you are happy for the delivery driver to simply leave the pallet unattended at the delivery address if no one is in attendance when he arrives. However, it is important to consider that we cannot be held responsible, in any way, for any deliveries where you have given us authority to leave. Please note depots will not call you to book in the delivery if you request the order to be left.
Contact us if you have any further questions regarding our delivery policy.